Intermittent fasting is a great tool to assist you in your journey of achieving your health, fitness, or spiritual goals.
What is intermittent fasting you may ask?
This type of fasting involves going for 16 hour periods without calories (water, tea, coffee are fine…) then eating one entire full meal after the latter part of the day, around 4PM, 6PM; mostly when any work you have to do is complete.
There are a number of benefits to this practice and I have listed out 10 that I experience when fasting.
- Improved clarity of mind in uncomfortable situations.
- Food tastes better after denying it to yourself for any period of time.
- Elevated self confidence
- Willpower will increase the more often you say “no” to food.
- Weight loss becomes easier.
- Become sated much earlier when eating meals.
- The body will reset to a natural circadian rhythm.
- Daily energy level will increase.
- It’s a significant self-confidence boost.
- Removes one distraction from a busy life.
Thanks for reading.